Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kegan Paul!

Yesterday, Kegan and I did not have a very good day. Kegan is normally a little mischievous,
but a very sweet boy. Yesterday, he was slightly destructive and into everything! It all started in the morning when they were playing outside. I was inside folding laundry, but could see out the window. It started to rain, so I went to call the kids in. I noticed our realtor sign was broken, which they know better not to touch. Kegan fesses up and I ask him if he hit it with something and he replies, " no, I just pulled it off REALLY hard! " So, when I thought the drama was over for the day, I decided to take the kids for a walk and bike ride to grandmas to feed the cat. While I am in the house cleaning the litter box, I hear Ky in the house calling for bitty, the cat. No big deal. Then I hear from Ky, " Mama, um....I have something very important to tell you." I reply, " Yes?" Ky replies, " Kegan and Kaylin ripped grandma's door" So, I drop what I am doing and run to the door, sure enough he had ripped it. I asked him what he had ripped the door with. Kegan replies, " With Uncle Josh's sword, but I threw it in the bushes." This is a big sword, I didn't know it was out, but I am really surprised he could lift it? Anyway, I was thankful that he didn't hurt himself or Kaylin. I was a little relieved when he went to bed last night........=) Anyone else have days like this?

3 comments:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

I totally feel your pain...:-) What is it about boys? I think they have this natural instinct to get into trouble. And yay for your with the homeschooling, by the way, I think it's great! I loved being homeschooled, and we are considering it for our boys, too. I think it's easier with the military lifestyle.

sixwickerts said...

We have a boy like that too!! We love him dearly though, his cuteness makes up for his destructiveness!!! Hope to see you in TN soon :)

sixwickerts said...

I just had a thought! Maybe it has something to do with the name "Paul" they share that :)