Thursday, June 14, 2007

Our Landscaping Projects!

Tomato plants! We haven't had any tomatoes yet, but there are some that are waiting to ripen. I am excited about the tomato's I love fresh tomato's! This is one side of our garden. Those are zucchini plants, which we have enjoyed three zucchini's! There is also some lettuce, radishes, and pepper plants! This is a rose bush that we planted in the front! This is my favorite isn't it pretty? Here is a picture of the kids hand prints in the new patio! The new patio! It provides so much more room to barbecue and the kids can have room for their pool! It is fun to have an outdoor place to hangout! It needs a few flower pots and some leveling. We are going to gravel the area beyond the patio and put in a fire pit!

5 comments:

Sally said...

The patio looks amazing, I cannot wait to come over for some more bbq! The garden looks great too, I am proud of you!

Unknown said...

Great looking garden! Looks like a great space out back with the new patio. Should keep mud and such at bay this winter. Miss you much

Veta said...

That must have been an early picture of the tomatoes. They are clear up around the windowss now. It has been fun and a learning experience. We now know where NOT to put the pumpkins.

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Looks great! Isn't gardening fun?? We have a vegetable garden, too - tomatoes, bell peppers, cayenne peppers, carrots, radishes, cucumbers....etc. I also have some rose bushes that I planted in the front that I was so excited to see bloom! I love when your hard work pays off.

Roxxi said...

Hey! I guess the "talent" was always there, I just didn't know it!:0) I am doing another cake in about a month. I will post pics of it too!:0)